“FRESH, PURE, PREMIUM”Fresh, Pure, Premium, these are the words that best describe Bremner’s products. What makes Bremner’s stand out above the rest is the premium quality. Ingredients are the key to getting the full benefits out of the products you are consuming, so it is critical to read the actual ingredients and not just the front of the label. The one and only ingredient in Bremner’s products is the actual fruit.
Where does the fruit come from?
Bremner’s always uses local fruits first including our own locally grown blueberries & cranberries.
- Blueberries - 100% from Delta, BC Canada
- Cranberries - 100% from Fraser Valley, BC Canada
- Raspberries - 100% from Abbotsford, BC Canada
- Black Cherries - 100% from Okanagan Valley, BC Canada
- Organic Prune - 100% from USA
- Organic Mangoes - 100% from Mexico or Peru
- Organic Blackberries - 100% from Chile
- Organic Pomegranate - 100% from USA
Where to buy
BREMNER’S DISTRIBUTIONDistributed in over 400 grocery, drug and health food stores such as; OWFG (Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Urban Fare, Price Smart Foods etc), Whole Foods, London Drugs, Thrifty Foods, Choices, Quality Foods, Stongs, select IGA’s and Real Canadian Superstore plus many more!
Buying Local in Delta BC
In Delta BC Bremner's juices, frozen fruit and fresh blueberries, and cranberries (when in season) are available at Wellbrook Winery located at Bremner's farm. Part of the "Buy Local" Delta Farm Tours. Open 7 days/week.